Document Title: Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Policy
Document Number: AS-HSQ-POL-0001
Andrews Survey is committed to achieving organisational excellence as a leading provider of survey and positioning services to the international subsea construction industry.
We are committed to conducting our business activities in a manner where the safety of our people is always the top priority. Wherever we work around the world, our actions should never harm our colleagues, ourselves, or the environment.
Andrews Survey have an integrated Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System which sets forth expectations that we will all abide by, including;
- Management demonstrating commitment through active involvement in HSEQ matters and initiatives, including project planning, execution and visiting work sites.
- All Employees shall be responsible for continuously improving quality, services and safety throughout our organization whilst protecting the environment at all times.
- That measurable goals are in place, promoting continual improvement towards a safer, healthier and more efficient organisation.
- That our systems, processes and performance are audited on a regular basis.
- We adhere to regulations, business, clients and legal requirements applicable to the regions in which we operate and utilisation of local resources where practicable.
- That our teams will be provided with information, training and infrastructure to enhance the awareness of relevant health, safety, environmental and quality issues and ensure effective management of these impacts.
- That we will endeavor to identify risks associated with our activities and ensure the appropriate control measures are in place to reduce the impact to the environment, the health and safety of our personnel and additionally the risks which may affect the condition of our assets and delivery of services.
- Understanding our customers’ requirements and taking pride in the quality of our work and services to satisfy and exceed their expectations.
- A commitment to ensure there are appropriate resources to implement this policy and making it available to both employees and the public.
- The encouragement for the reporting of any suggestions, unsafe acts and conditions, near misses and incidents/accidents to people, equipment and the environment.
- Andrews Survey is a responsible organisation and is committed to the health and safety of its employees and those who are exposed by its activities. We are focused on delivering a quality service which is recognised by our clients and rewards us with repeat business. Furthermore, we believe that successful Environmental management plays a significant role in our business and we confirm our commitment to the prevention of pollution.
- To ensure its continued suitability, this policy will be reviewed annually and will also be reviewed, when necessary, due to any changes.